- 04/23/2019 at 5:59 am #573004EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following describes throughput in CPU scheduling?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The measurement of work done by completion of number of processes per unit time.
- The amount of time that a process spends waiting in the ready queue.
- It is the sum of the time spent in waiting in the ready queue, executing by the CPU and doing I/O.
- It is the measure of time from the submission of a request till the first response is produced.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad