- 04/18/2019 at 8:54 pm #526856EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following correctly represents the situation in which two systems are said to be in thermal equilibrium?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- There can be a heat flow between them even if they are at different temperatures.
- There cannot be a heat flow between them even if they are at different temperatures.
- There is no heat flow between them.
- Their temperatures are slightly different.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad