- 04/23/2019 at 5:57 am #572956EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following conditions is required for a resource allocation graph to avoid deadlocks?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The graph must provide resources to processes simultaneously.
- The processes should not wait in a ready queue.
- The resource allocation must not have a cycle.
- The resources must not be provided to the processes.
- The resources must be busy with single process only.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad