- 04/25/2019 at 2:48 am #601401EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following changes are affected during the declaration of emergency due to constitutional breakdown of the State machinery?
1. The President can assume to himself any or all the powers/functions of the Government of the State.
2. The President can declare that the powers of the Legislature of the State shall be exercised by the Parliament.
3. The President can assume the powers of the High Court of the State.
4. The President can suspend the operation of any provision of the Constitution relating to the body or authority in the State if he feels it is desirable to do so for attaining the objectives of the Emergency.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only 1, 2 and 3
- Only 1, 3 and 4
- Only 1, 2 and 4
- All of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad