- 04/15/2019 at 5:53 am #488827EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following can be inferred from the above passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- War is based on scientific principles and one can be successful in war only by following these.
- War is a science though it retains certain attributes of an art.
- Tactics is the most important act to achieve victory in war.
- What is needed to win a war is nothing but strategy, engineering, logistics and tactics.
- Wars cannot be won simply on the strength of knowledge of principles.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad