- 04/25/2019 at 3:08 am #601956EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following are the qualifications laid down by the Constitution of India for the appointment of a person as a governor?
1. He should be a citizen of India.
2. He should have completed 35 years of age.
3. He should not be a member of either House of the Parliament or of the House of the State Legislature.
4. He should not hold any office of profit.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1,2,3, and 4
- Only 1, 2 and 4
- Only 1, 3 and 4
- Only 1 and 2
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad