This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Charlie Flint 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 04/25/2019 at 11:44 pm #632626EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which of the following are the four duties of a lawyer?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- To the Society, to the Bar, to the Constitution, to the People
- To the Society, to the Republic, to the Church, to the Client
- To the Society, to the Courts, to the Bar, to the Client
- To the Society, to the Courts, to the IBP, to the Bar
- To the Society, to the Bar, to the IBP, to the Client
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- 12/23/2020 at 8:00 am #2117724Wobr BobrParticipantSelect Question Language :
The answer is 3: To the Society, to the Courts, to the Bar, to the Client
It’s quite obvious
- 12/24/2020 at 7:58 am #2117865Ho Lee SchietParticipantSelect Question Language :
Hello guys. Whatever option you chose it means that you know a lot about the law. If you chose the wrong answer then I would recommend you to learn and study more. If you don’t know anything about the law then you need to ask for help from the estate planning lawyer from this website https://www.shtarklaw.com/services/estate-planing/. They would gladly help you.
- 01/20/2021 at 3:42 pm #2121301John SmithSelect Question Language :
Please keep all tests so easy. I need to improve my GPA. What else do you recommend on this topic?
- 01/20/2021 at 4:10 pm #2121306Charlie FlintSelect Question Language :
Greetings. As far as I know many entrepreneurs are having trouble with making their own eCommerce online shop. So if you don’t have enough experience with creating your own website and don’t have money to hire a professional team, then here is a way out for you. You can always try selling digital downloads on ebay. Isn’t it great? There are a lot of great services that can make it much easier.