Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am 37 years single unmarried man from India. I live with my parents and am jobless at present and I am confused to join a job offer by one of my relatives(my brother-in-law) in another city ,where he is partner in the business( a private firm dealing with medicines) where I used to work as a Medical Representative and left it 3 years back.
    Should I continue my CCNA course(i have already passed my first paper of CCNA i.e. (ICND 1st) and now preparing for (ICND 2nd) Should I continue or leave the studies and join work in my brother-in-law’s office in Mumbai?
    Can I make a good career after passing CCNA or I should try some other jobs? I am in a hurry to get married fast and i see CCNA as a very learning oriented path where I have to focus on learning and learning new networking technologies. I don’t know why but i feel very bad without sex as i never had any girlfriends and i cant marry either but I always have sexual feelings towards opp gender. I cant control it. Does it indicate that I am in no mood to study and get settle down fast? Problem is if i leave my city of Kolkata where I live and where i get everything done my parents in Mumbai maybe I will face immense hardships as I have to all my work on my own (like cleaning clothes, giving them to laundry, or drying them under sun, then arranging food…hope u all understand).I have no friends who Can guide me so i turn to this forum for some mentoring.

Please give someone advice to me that I can do best for rest life!!

• #9332 Reply
    Bhomit Bhomit 

you must go on with CCNA. Dont think anything else. give it a shot

• #9334 Reply
    Bhomit Bhomit 

• #9336 Reply
    Bhomit Bhomit 

Reply To: Which job is better – IT Networking or Call Center/BPO jobs for me?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account