This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Reyes 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     dokena 
    Participant

One of the best software to recover deleted data from iPhone without backup is iPhone data recovery software. This tool is the best way to bring back all kinds of lost files from any iOS device. It can supports to restore deleted files from various situations such as broken, water damaged, accidentally deletion, etc. You can use this program to get data from all latest models of iOS devices. But it works only for Windows and Mac PC only.

Learn full info: https://www.listyour5.com/best-iphone-data-recovery-software/

• #2196302 Reply
     Piter

Is destroying files better compared to erasing ?
    In this way, assuming you need to get more extra room for new data, file cancellation of information is sufficient. Yet, assuming you need to guarantee that the information of an erased file is gone, you want to shred the file. A file recuperated after the destroying will be unusable even after the recuperation

• #2196830 Reply
     Emory Scott

Primo iPhone Data Recovery is an affordable iPod recovery software tool that offers a 60-day money-back guarantee and the ability to retrieve lost data from three different locations: directly from the device, from an iTunes backup, and from iCloud. Using Primo iPhone Data Recovery is simple, and the entire process is described in detail on the official website.

• #2196846 Reply
     John Reyes

When I still have data corruption problems in my iPod after checking the hard drive with Disk Utility, or if the diagnostic mode reveals that the hard drive is underutilized, then it’s time to replace the hard drive. I found an article https://www.macgasm.net/data-recovery/ipod-recovery-software/ that helped me and I’m sure it will help you.

Reply To: Which is the best iPhone data recovery software?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account