Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sujata Lakhsmi 1 month ago.

• Author
     Sujata Lakhsmi 

Which is the best coaching institute for IIT in kota??

Pulkit Sharma 

Here is a list of best IIT coaching institute in Kota:

1. ALLEN Career Institute
    2. Resonance Eduventures Ltd
    3. Vibrant Academy
    4. Career Point
    5. Rao IIT academy
     Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

These are the best coaching institutes in KOTA:

1. Resonance

2. Allen Career Institute

3. Vibrant Academy

4. IITiansPACE

5. Aakash Institute

6. Bansal Classes

7. Brilliant Tutorials

8. Vidya Mandir classes.

9.Narayana

10. FIIT JEE

admin 
    Keymaster

At EduGorilla, one of our writers has done a detailed analysis of top IIT JEE coaching, most of which are in Kota.

You can view the detailed analysis at https://edugorilla.com/top-10-iit-jee-coaching-institutes/.

Thanks

ANKIT KUMAR 

There are many coachings for Jee in Kota and each of them pictures themselves to be the best, but which coaching is actually the best. See my blog on Ranking of Coaching Institutions in Kota with detailed points.

Rank 1 : Allen Kota – Allen Career Institute Kota has shown fantastic results in past few years in Jee main and advanced. 2000+ students have cracked Jee advanced and 25000+ students have cracked Jee mains. See genuine reviews of Allen Institute Kota here.

Rank 2 : Vibrant Academy – Vibrant Academy Kota is known for its Jee Advanced coaching. It has the best results as far as Jee Advanced is concerned. 1400+ students have cracked Jee advanced out of 2800 students (i.e. 50% success).You can see genuine reviews of Vibrant Classes here.

Rank 3 : Resonance Kota – Resonance Institute Kota has done considerably good in recent past in both Jee advanced and main. 3500+ students of Resonance cracked Jee Advanced(note : it is from all over India centers)You can see genuine reviews of Resonance Coaching Kota here.

Rank 4 : Motion IIT Jee – Motion Kota has brilliant faculties. 600+ students have cracked Jee advanced and 1800+ students have cracked Jee mainsYou can see genuine reviews of Motion Kota here.

Rank 5 : Career Point – Career Point Kota is one of the best coaching for Jee Main all over India and has produced good results in advanced in recent past. 900+ students cracked Jee AdvancedSee what Career Point Toppers have to say.

Rank 6 : Bansal Classes – Bansal Classes Kota which was once the best coaching for iit is no more even near good. In last few years all the good faculties have left the institute and Bansal Kota is in very bad condition now.  You can see genuine reviews of Bansal Coaching here.

deepj 

Hello @sujata

There are  many coaching centers in Kota which help you in preparation of IIT JEE.

Best now a days two institutes doing very good that is Allen and Resonance.

Faculty are very good.

Shantanu 

At present (July,2017) in kota for jee advanced, the ranking is-

1.Nucleus Education.

2.Vibrant Academy.

3.Resonance.

4.Allen.

5.Bansal.

6.Motion IIT.

7.Career Point.

Explanation: The newly formed Nucleus has all the ex-Allen hods of IITjee division.Majority of the star teachers of both IIT & medical division of Allen have left and formed their own Institutes (nucleus, btrix,sarvottam etc).Though almost all the top faculties have left vibrant for bansal,yet vibrant has the best hod strength (like nucleus). So if u r in a top batch in vibrant or nucleus, u r in the secure hands of best IITjee teachers in India.And it’s possible b’coz their number of students are very less as compared to Allen and resonance. Allen and resonance has good faculties (but nt the best now)in top as well as average batches and also numbers of students are very high(most of them are average). Bansal is trying to get back their past pride,but believe me it will take time!and the teachers who have shifted from vibrant to bansal are very good but not the best for her advanced. And also,teachers only can’t do everything for bansal..their internal system is very poor! I will say motion is far better than bansal now.If u r an average student and want to start from very basic to advanced, motion is ideal place for u.But if u completely aim jee advanced from very beginning and u r really very good student, then pls avoid motion and choose Nucleus>Vibrant>Reso>Allen according to ur choices and scholarship u get there! B’coz every Institute is very good if u r in top batch. But believe me it’s really very hard to get a top batch in Allen/Reso as the number of competitors are very high!And if u don’t get scholarship, then choose the Institutes accordingly.Remember career point, motion are good for main only not for advanced! So choose very wisely as this is the decision of ur life!!A word of caution pls don’t take admission in any individual p/c/m class! It may ruin u..u may be scattered! So what ever u do ,do it in a very organised way(which I think top 4 Institutes in my list can provide u in best way for jee advanced).And if u only aim jee main,pls avoid vibrant and nucleus.all the best!

rahul sharma 

Hello,

There are various coaching Institutes that will help you to prepare for JEE 2018 

Some of them are

Bansal Classes

Vibrant

Resonance

Motion IIT JEE

Allen

Aakash Institute

priya arrora 

IIT Coaching

1 : Allen Kota

2 : Vibrant Academy

3 : Resonance Kota

4 : Motion IIT JEE

5 : Career Point

6 : Bansal Classes

nidhi rajawat 

To make your IIT-JEE exam attempt successful you need to prepare thoroughly for JEE examination by understanding the basics and fundamentals of class 11 and class 12. You must understand that mugging formulas are not going to help you in IIT-JEE exams preparation.

EntrancePrime India’s best online coaching classes will not only help you in enhancing your ability to derive conclusions from the basic formulas but also will help you in the applicability of those formulas. Also, they provide the updated online study material which helps you to sharp your skills that includes best video lectures (online and offline), important topic revision notes and question solving tricks.

Also with only minimum cost students can get unlimited practice packages for JEE, because we all know

The more you practice, the more you will be Confident.

prakhar pareek 

List of Best coaching Institutes in Kota:

Nucleus Education

Resonance

Bansal

Allen Carrer Institute

Motion

Rao IIT

Why Nucleus Education?

Because of its faculty team Nucleus is known as the rising star of coaching industry in Kota, They have given the best results when they were in Bansal & Allen.

Vikas Mali 
    1. Rao IIT Academy
    2. Allen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account