This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by suresh 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
- 05/31/2016 at 12:00 am #146Oshima PahujaMember
MBA or Bank PO? What are the institutes that offer coaching for the same?
- 05/31/2016 at 12:00 am #4786Rohit ManglikParticipant
To assist you better, I need to know a few points. Can you please answer following points
1) In which location are you looking for coaching? Are you looking for Online or Offline?
2) In MBA, which type of colleges are you targeting? You want to prepare specifically for CAT or for GMAT?
3) What are your Career Goals? Are you looking for a Corporate Job or a stable Govt Job?
- 05/31/2016 at 12:00 am #4788Piyush RaiMember
Its not that straight forward to say which one is the best between MBA and bank PO. All depends an individual’s perspective. If you like to take risk and love to challenge yourself, then aiming for an MBA is a good option. On the other hand, if you are someone who enjoys an easy going life then bank PO suits you.
Some of the problems which people complain after joining Bank PO listed below:
- Don’t like the work culture,
- Place of posting,
- Working on Saturday,
- No training or It’s on-job training,
- Loss of pay in-case of any mistakes,
Few people even say that ‘If somehow you get transferred to a small branch then you will be asked to handle cash counter (Don’t think it’s a clerk job) or sometime the cash officer table where you will be making DD/PO or if you are lucky you will be asked to make Fixed Deposit’. Contrary to that, private firms after MBA will provide you an exciting package, location and wonderful office. Choice is totally yours based on what you have in mind. Please take your time and chose wisely. Best of luck 🙂
Coming back to the point CAT and bank PO will go hand in hand because if you prepare seriously for CAT, the written for banks will not be much of an issue except for general awareness. And as the saying goes “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star“. Try your level best to get an appealing percentile in CAT – if you get it well and good, otherwise you will be very well prepared to crack bank PO.
In my opinion T.I.M.E Institute is the best for CAT and Bank PO in Bangalore.
- 12/30/2016 at 12:00 am #6436Olivia DasMember
This is quite a vague question to ask, because there is no comparison between these two exams. These are totally different fields like comparing apples and oranges! 😛
Jokes apart! According to me, Bank PO would give low category job compared to what MBA would give.
MBA would make you a manager. Bank PO would make you work in BANKS in lower ranks.
I would suggest you go for MBA.
But if you are interested in “banks” then go for RBI Grade B , SBI etc exams.
- 07/10/2017 at 12:00 am #9330deepjMember
Government job or private job?
Bank Po or MBA??
- IBPS PO recruitment is way too tougher than MBA.
- It is completly depend upon the type of job you prefer and the type of life you want to lead.
- The Job security is better in bank po as compare with an MBS.
- But, if we talk about the career growth, MBA wins with repect to Banking Sector Jobs.
IBPS PO has around 2 to 2.5 million aspirants while in any MBA entrance the number would not cross 300,000.
- 04/28/2018 at 12:00 am #10424
- 05/06/2021 at 5:29 pm #2158574suresh
In my opinion, MBA is best for your studies and your career too. There are so many benefits for MBA course you get more knowledge in your relevant course and you can start own business. In MBA there are so many courses is there for your higher studies. Here I mention the best MBA courses for your higher studies.
List of best MBA courses :
MBA Finance Management
MBA Marketing Management
MBA Human Resource Management
MBA Rural Management
MBA Health Care Management
MBA Operations Management
MBA Media Management
MBA Sports Management
MBA Hospitality Management
MBA Interior Design Management
If you are looking to get admission to the best MBA college then Campushunt will help you to get the best college for your higher studies. I suggest the presidency college of management is one of the best management colleges in India. Presidency college of management provides a good placement for students while they are studying in the last year itself.
List of top three Management colleges in India :
1. Presidency college of management
2. Krupanidhi college of management
3. Bgs global college of management studies.