Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir/ Madam,

I’m interested in Computer Science. Unfortunately, I couldn’t clear my JEE MAIN Exam.

Now, is it good to go for B.Sc Computer Science from a reputed college under Delhi University or should I go for BCA from IPU (Rank 181)/ B.tech from IPU?

I read some reviews about USICT (which is under IPU’s Dwarka campus) and they were negative like the placement record is not good and so the average salary package.

I’m really confused about B.tech from IPU. Please suggest something?

• #6140 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

I personally know many B.Sc. students from DU and it is a general belief that the course is very good here due to great faculty and infra. After both the courses that you mentioned, you will have to anyhow pursue a master’s or a professional degree later on. So the outcome will be the same.
    After due regard to your own interest, make a choice between the two courses. Thank you 🙂

• #9278 Reply
    Adarsh Rana Adarsh Rana 

Bsc it would further give you opportunity for doing msc it,but bca will land you in mca. Although mca is also very good course. Now coming to college, if you are getting good college in du then go for it but i repeat,if only you are getting good college in du.

Reply To: Which is better (B.Tech/ BCA) from IPU/ BSc. from DU?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account