Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir/ Madam, I’m interested in Computer Science. Unfortunately, I couldn’t clear my JEE MAIN Exam. Now, is it good to go for B.Sc Computer Science from a reputed college under Delhi University or should I go for BCA from IPU (Rank 181)/ B.tech from IPU? I read some reviews about USICT (which is under IPU’s Dwarka campus) and they were negative like the placement record is not good and so the average salary package. I’m really confused about B.tech from IPU. Please suggest something????

• #5504 Reply
     deepak_464 

Hello Neha ,

I would recommend that you go for B.tech because even though the college is ranked 181,the contents you learn in engineering is a lot more and it will enrich your knowledge of computer science.

• #5792 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Go for BSc from DU as after that you can pursue a post graduation and find yourself earning a handsome salary for the work that you already would be liking to do.

There are many students who go after B.Tech only to find themselves in distress. If you are not passionate about B.Tech, my knowledge says go for BSc.

Reply To: Which is better (B.Tech/ BCA) from IPU/ BSc. from DU?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account