This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello all, I want to learn various vocational courses like welding, carpentry, plumbing. But I am working full-time. So, It becomes impossible for me to pursue these courses.  I am looking for such  institutes in Mumbai, which offers these courses on weekends  for a working professionals.  Kindly let me know, if you have any idea at all. Thank you!!

• #5622 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Hello.

Joseph Cardijn Technical School offers a 1-2 week course in Welding. It offers a 1 year course in Carpentry. It also gives a 1 year course in Wireman and Electrical Maintenance and Motor Mechanic.

Government Industrial Training Institute Agripada, Mumbai also offers vocational courses in plumbing, carpentry, Electrician, Electronic mechanic, Welder Gas and Electic, Wireman, et that last for 1-2 years. You can email them at [email protected] for further details.

You can also visit the website of Advance Institute of Welding Technology to pursue a course in Welding.

Thank you.

Reply To: Which institutes offer vocational courses like welding, plumbing, carpentry,etc. on weekends in Mumbai?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account