Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Abhishek Satyavolu Abhishek Satyavolu 

Hello!

First of all, I wish you all the best for your future.

An institution can only do so much when it comes to writing your entrance exams well. It all comes down to your personal hard work and determination which will get you a seat in a top engineering college.

I would advise you to join FIITJEE. It’s one of the top institutions in the country which can train you for these exams are really help in understanding why these exams are designed to be difficult and how to crack them. Its branches are there all across the country. You can go to FIITJEE and enquire about their track record and how many people it has managed to help in securing seats. Plus their teaching staff is brilliant and they are ever ready to help the students. They also provide you with a big book consisting of all the previous years’ questions and also materials for each subject.

I know this much about FIITJEE because I previously studied there in the Visakhapatnam campus. Trust me you will not regret it.

Hope this post was helpful!

• #1210 Reply
    Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 

Hello sir, I am interested in doing Engineering. And I would like to study in a top institution in the country, which would be the IITs, which is the best institute for coaching for IIT entrance exams?

Reply To: Which institute is best for IIT-
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account