- 07/01/2016 at 12:00 am #485Arpit Raj MallMember
can u please tell me which course has more scope B.Sc biotech or B.Sc Medical lab technology ?
- 12/24/2016 at 12:00 am #6136Shraddha GoelMemberMedical Technologist work covers areas such as:
- Blood banking.
- Clinical Chemistry (chemical analysis of body fluids)
- Haematology (blood related)
- Immunology (study of immune system)
- Microbiology (study of bacteria and other disease organisms)
- Cytotechnology (study of human tissue)
- Urine analysis.
After a BTech degree, students can find jobs in pharmaceutical companies, research labs and institutions in India. However, most Indian students tend to go abroad to pursue their masters or doctorate studies in Biotechnology and allied fields.Hence the scope in both is enormous and you will indeed find a good job through both the courses. It narrows down to where your own interests and abilities lie. Think about them and then make a decision 🙂