- 04/25/2019 at 2:13 am #600506EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which argument does the author put forward when he compares the education sector with sectors catering to health, potable water, etc?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Education should also be provided free of cost to all as health services and water.
- Taking an example from these sectors, there should be a protest against the commercialisation of education as well.
- Allowing corporate entry in education would result in rampant corruption as in the sectors of health, potable water, etc.
- As in these sectors, commercial organisations should also be allowed to enter the education sector.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad