- 05/07/2016 at 12:00 am #42Harshita TiwariMember
Which are the best medical colleges in India? And how much will be the fee for these courses?
- 05/07/2016 at 12:00 am #4466Piyush RaiMember
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (www.aiims.edu) is still considered to be one of the best in Asia. Christian Medical College Vellore, KMC Manipal, PIGMER in Chandigarh, JIPMer in Puducherry ( http://www.jipmer.edu.in) also have very good reputation. Armed Forces Medical College in Pune (www.afmcdg1d.nic.in) is an excellent alternative because they give you a handsome stipend, but you have to commit to minimum 5 years military service. Fees varies from college to college and also the exam through which you have obtained admission.
- 12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5970Shraddha GoelMember
Best colleges have been mentioned in the previous answer.
There is marked variation in fee structure among Central Govt. seats, State Govt. seats & Private medical college seats. Central Govt. Institutions e.g. AIIMS, costs you least around Rs.6000, as they are heavily subsidised. AIPMT All India Quota Seats which are also under Central Govt. can cost you around Rs.50,000 annually at most. State Quota MBBS seats in different states varies state by state & can cost you between Rs.50,000 to Rs.2 lakh annually. Private Medical Colleges management quota seats are costliest, can’t be afforded by all. These Costs around Rs.10 lakh per annum, full course will cost you around Rs.50 lakh.
- 12/31/2016 at 12:00 am #6478Olivia DasMember
Top medical colleges in India are;
- ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES – [AIIMS], NEW DELHI (1528Rs/yr)
- CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE – [CMC], VELLORE(20322Rs/yr)
- ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE – [AFMC], PUNE(56530Rs/yr)
- KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE – [KMC], MANGALORE(7.65lakhes/yr)
- MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE – [MAMC], NEW DELHI(1897Rs/yr)