This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am Sangita. I have done 12th in 2017 from U.P Board. I am preparing for NEET exam. Please give a list of multiple choice question(MCQs) book for NEET. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

• #9648 Reply
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hi, Sangita!

The market is filled with so many books for NEET, the reason why many students make a random choice in choosing a wrong book. Only realizing later that they’ve wasted so many of their precious hours. Many teachers I personally know recommend NCERT books with eyes closed. This can tell you the importance of the material produced by the NCERT. The books contain lucid and easy to understand language.

As most of the questions in the exam are diagram based the NCERT book carries diagram based questions.

The NCERT books focus on strengthening fundamentals of a subject. It covers the basics and fundamentals on all topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. All you need to clear NEET/AIPMT with good score is by clearing your fundamentals.

In the final NEET paper, some questions are either directly sourced from these books or are slightly different. In the last few years, the pattern of AIPMT/NEET in the numerical based questions is very much influenced by the NCERT syllabus. It is very important for the final exam.

Some of Best Physics Books for AIPMT/NEET Preparation:

• Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma.
    • NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2.
    • D C Pandey Objective Physics.
    • Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.
    • Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov.
    • NCERT Physics by Anil Aggarwal (Recommended for UP board students).

Best of luck for NEET 2018!

Reply To: Which are the best MCQ books for NEET exam?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account