- 05/22/2019 at 11:05 am #955773EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Which among the following statements is/are NOT true?
1) Supreme Courts can issue writs that relate with only the Fundamental Rights of citizens
2) High Courts can issue writs on issues that relate with the Fundamental Rights of citizens as well as for other reasons
3) The jurisdiction with regards to writs is wider for the High Courts as compared to Supreme Court of India
4) The writ jurisdiction of the Supreme Court can be extended by the Parliament, but never decreased.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
Only 1, 2 and 3
All are true
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad