This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #387 Reply
     Arpit Raj Mall 

    My nephew have passed 10th exam form CBSE School Jeddaha Saudi Arabia. Now he got admission in CBSE school in Lucknow for 11th. His T.C. is not counter signed and school are asking for counter sign T.C. where should i get counter signed on T.C.

  • #4946 Reply
     Piyush Rai 

    Hey Arpit,

    Since your nephew is migrating from different country, you must produce the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the Consulate General / Indian Embassy (Link to Consulate General of India in Jeddaha The original certificate in support of date of birth or T.C./ School leaving certificate shall however be submitted to the school positively at the time of admission. And also please confirm with the school, you’re applying whether they will accept the counter sign by CBSE Regional Office.

    And In case, someone is migrating from different state within India, the Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the CBSE Regional Office. List of CBSE Regional Offices.

Reply To: Where to get Counter signed T.C. for admission in School?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account