Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sunaina 1 month ago.

• Author
     Mugeera Patel 

General knowledge or General Awareness is of 50 marks in the SSC CGL Exam.
    There is negative marking in the exam so the answers cannot be guess work. You have to attempt a question only when you are very sure about it.
    This section Will need constant reading.
    This cannot be done at the last moment because of the vast portion, Also there is no fixed set or way that questions maybe asked so firstly you have to know all the relevant facts.
    There maybe questions related to history, geography,books, autobiography, authors etc
    The Question papers are available on the internet
    on various sites like SSC Portal, janjagrosh etc

Sunaina 

I am Vishal , a b.a eco student.

I Will soon be giving ssc cgl.

I have started preparing for the same, however i am confused about general knowledge.

I want to know how to prepare for the same by reffering the past year questions and where can i get them?

Ananya Sharma 

Hi,

Thanks for A2A..!!!

For general awareness section – You can go for Lucent general knowledge. You will everything in this question and you have enough time to clear your basics. Don’t be in hurry.The book will cost you 180 rs.

There are various website which updates GK on daily basis like Testbook, Jagranjosh, Eduncle so you can refer them.

SSC repeats its questions so take the last 4-5 yrs question papers.

If you have a skill of reading then this is totally going to help you in the exam.

Keep yourself updated with latest updates of ssc cgl here.

Best Wishes..!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account