This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

My daughter has passed Class X board exams from Kalyani Central Model School. She has been listed for admission to class XI in Kendriya Vidyalaya  Kanchrapara West Bengal.
    However the Kalyani central Model School is not issuing Transfer Certificate on the basis of Downloaded Mark Sheet of CBSE official site, and KV is not admitting until TC is obtained. What should I do??

Aman 

Ask the school authorities (by writing a letter) to themselves open the cbse website, give them the link http://www.cbseresults.nic.in along with your daughter’s roll no. and DOB and its proof

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Madam.

CBSE issues the Grade cum Performance marksheet separately and online marksheet is not treated as original marksheet. The school shall receive all the marksheets released by CBSE and when they arrive, the school is supposed to inform the parents so that they can collect them.

Schools must contact the office of CBSE and demand the marksheets. Meanwhile, you can submit a copy of online marksheet with both the schools and write an application saying that you shall take the responsibility of submitting the original marksheet and TC to KV within a stipulated time and upon non-compliance, the school may cancel the admission. No school can deny admission to a child if relevant documents and an Affidavit is presented to them.

Hope this works. Thank you 🙂

Olivia Das 

HI.

The certificate will be given to you much later after the exams. To know the details you have to write an application to the school and the board you have passed from 🙂

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account