This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 9 months ago.

  • Author
  • #379 Reply
     Arpit Raj Mall 

    My daughter has passed Class X board exams from Kalyani Central Model School. She has been listed for admission to class XI in Kendriya Vidyalaya  Kanchrapara West Bengal.
    However the Kalyani central Model School is not issuing Transfer Certificate on the basis of Downloaded Mark Sheet of CBSE official site, and KV is not admitting until TC is obtained. What should I do??

  • #5022 Reply

    Ask the school authorities (by writing a letter) to themselves open the cbse website, give them the link along with your daughter’s roll no. and DOB and its proof

  • #5592 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

    Hello Madam.

    CBSE issues the Grade cum Performance marksheet separately and online marksheet is not treated as original marksheet. The school shall receive all the marksheets released by CBSE and when they arrive, the school is supposed to inform the parents so that they can collect them.

    Schools must contact the office of CBSE and demand the marksheets. Meanwhile, you can submit a copy of online marksheet with both the schools and write an application saying that you shall take the responsibility of submitting the original marksheet and TC to KV within a stipulated time and upon non-compliance, the school may cancel the admission. No school can deny admission to a child if relevant documents and an Affidavit is presented to them.

    Hope this works. Thank you 🙂

  • #6608 Reply
     Olivia Das 


    The certificate will be given to you much later after the exams. To know the details you have to write an application to the school and the board you have passed from 🙂

    Thank you

Reply To: when will the students receive class X original marksheet from Board??
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account