Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RAHUL 1 month ago.

• Author
     RAHUL 

hey i am rahul. I am pursuing baf+cfa. I Am based in mumbai. I  want to know about RBI recruitment 2017?

Mugeera Patel 

RBI Recruitment 2017 happens for grade A and B
    How to Apply RBI Vacancy : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 01-03-2017 to 16-03-2017 for Post Name : Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade and Post Name : Manager (Civil) in Grade B send their hard copy of the online application with photocopies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, mark sheets, caste certificate and Six copies of the duly filled Bio-data form (recent passport size Photograph of candidate, in original, may be pasted) in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A” by post/courier to –
    The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board,

Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,

Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 on or before 22-03-2017 by 05:00 PM for Post No. 03.

Application Fees: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC candidates (Application fee including Post Name : Manager (Civil) in Grade B

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account