- 05/22/2019 at 12:19 pm #956253EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
When three friends A, B and C met, it was found that each of them wore an outer garment of a different colour. In random order, the garments are: jacket, sweater and tie; and the colours are: blue, white and black. Their surnames in random order are : Ribeiro, Kumar and Singh.
Further, we know that :
1. neither B nor Ribeiro wore a white sweater
2. C wore a tie
3. Singh’s garment was not white
4. Kumar does not wear a jacket
5. Ribeiro does not like to wear the black colour
6. Each of the friends wore only one outer garment of only one colour
What is the colour of the tie ?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
Cannot be determined
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad