- 05/10/2019 at 7:24 am #800773EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
When litmus paper is dipped into water, there is no change in colours of litmus paper. What can be inferred from this observation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Water is chemically non-reactive.
- Litmus is not compatible with water.
- Water is chemically neutral.
- Litmus indicates the nature of acids only.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad