- 04/18/2019 at 8:45 pm #526747EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What would be the influence on the weather conditions when in mid-winter, a feeble high pressure develops over the north-western part of India?
1. High and dry winds would blow outward from this high pressure area.
2. The northern plain would become cold.
3. Scorching winds (locally called loo) would blow during the day time.
4. There would be torrential rains brought by thunderstorms.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2 only
- 2 and 3 only
- 3 and 4 only
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad