Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 2 months ago.

• Author
    varun gupta varun gupta 

hello, I am Varun and I am doing B.Tech from SRM university. the fact to cracking IIT is not easy as there are a lot of people’s giving mains exam which also have negative marking and the question paper given by the IIT is difficult. the easy reason to crack IIT is to study hard. I also attempt IIT main exam and there is not an easy paper. I got 50 marks and the cutoff is 105. if you are giving IIT exam just remember the cutoff which may help a lot study hard in 11th and 12th will help u a lot

• #7274 Reply
    Antsak Antsak 

Hello!

You can either join the coaching centre near your location for IIT coaching or join Kota, Rajasthan. You also need to work a lot to get into IIT.

All the very best for your future!

• #7310 Reply
    Tanya Nigam Tanya Nigam 

Hello, class XI is the right time to be focused if you want to go to an IIT institute.

Join coaching centre near your house which has a good reputation and results in JEE examination. Focus equally in your school and coaching studies. Remember boards result also hold grave importance.

Read and practice from competitive books.

Self sudy and regular practice is very important.

Be wise in choosing your coaching and have flexible timing so that you have time for self study.

Do not hesitate in asking questions from your teachers because if you will do serious preparation you are going to have lots of doubts.

Best of luck and be hard working.

• #7312 Reply
    prakriti_verma prakriti_verma 

You can join VMC and other coaching institutes which will give you enough content to prepare yourself gor MAINS

• #1220 Reply
    Matthew Wolf Matthew Wolf 

Hello, I am in the 10th standard. I wish to do Engineering and be the first Engineer in my family. If I want to get into one of the IITs what would be the steps that I must take soon after my 10th standard exams are over?

• #7350 Reply
    shresthi24 shresthi24 

Hello ram,

It is very nice that you want to be an engineer and moreover first in your family. It is quite appreciating. Getting into IIT, one of the prominent institutes of India, is like setting a milestone. Although it is not something like cake walk. You have to have work hard. You are only in 10th std. As soon as your 10th board exam get over, Focus on your 11-12th std. Don’t waste time in enjoying post exam time.Yeah..enjoy little.. But first find correct guidelines . Don’t run behind rush.It may be possible that you can understand syllabus from somewhere that is not popular.

The most important above all this is time for Self study. The more you get time for self study, the more concept will get clear.

In my opinion , It is not necessary to visit Kota, Delhi, or expensive coaching institutes. Visit that coaching where you are free to ask questions and understand concepts.Set your time and utilize it in a wise way,

All the very best

• #7390 Reply
    anushka_bajpai anushka_bajpai 

Lets start with the most important thing- You have to work immensely hard with full dedication, enthusiasm and focus.

Now coming to what to do after class 10, you have these options- you can either go for iit coaching( there are plenty of coaching centers for the same like FIITJEE, Akash, VMC etc) or there are tons of books easily available at bookstores which you can study in the comfort of your home.

Also there are great online courses for the same like merit nation. You can also go for correspondence courses which many coaching centers provide.

Hope it helps.

All the best!

Reply To: What to do to go to an IIT after 10th?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account