This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Suresh kumar 2 months, 4 weeks ago.
05/11/2016 at 12:00 am #84Aman KattyarMember
I did my 10th from Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh with 80% marks from U.P. Board. I wrote my 12th Exam Last month. My subjects were PCM. What are the different options available for me?
05/11/2016 at 12:00 am #4522Anirudh JitaniMember
There are a ton of things you can do. Here are some of the options you have:
- Engineering (the most common one)
- B.Arch (Architecture)
- B.Sc (if you want your career in education field, i.e. professor, teacher)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- NDA (Army, Navy, Air Force)
- BCA (computer applications)
Please choose wisely and what interests you.
05/11/2016 at 12:00 am #4528Piyush RaiMember
I guess that since you are from PCM background, you must have given Engineering Entrance Exams for sure. If yes, then best of luck for the results. Based on your interests plus your score, you can chose a desired branch. And if you ask me some of the highest paying branches – you can take CS / IT / ECE. Choosing a good college or a desired branch after the results are out is again an interesting question. Suggest you to go through the article mentioned below:
Incase of any further doubts please feel free to ask us.
12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5978Shraddha GoelMember
An aptitude test is usually a very good tool to know about your strengths and how well they match with your course/career choice.
you can do any of the following:
- B Tech In Computer Science and Engineering
- B Tech In Information Technology
- B Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B Tech Automobile Engineering
- B Arch- Bachelor in Architecture
- B Tech- Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech- Chemical Engineering
- B Tech- Electrical Engineering
- B Tech- Telecommunications Engineering
- B Tech- Civil Engineering
- Bachelor in naval architecture and ocean engineering
- B Tech- Automobile Engineering
- B Tech- Mining Engineering Engineering
- B Tech- Production Engineering
- B Tech- Environmental Engineering
- B Tech- Production Engineering
- B Tech- Power Engineering
- B Tech-Industrial Engineering
- B Tech- Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech- Metallurgical Engineering
- B Tech- Production Engineering
- B Tech- Manufacturing Engineering
- B Tech- Mineral Engineering
- B Design Visual Communication Design
- B Design Animation
- Bachelor in Fashion Technology
- B Sc Nautical Science
- B.Sc- Bachelor in science (Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics)
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Application
- B.Sc IT- B.Sc in Information Technology
- B Pharm- Bachelor in Pharmacy
Thank you 🙂
01/02/2017 at 12:00 am #6574Olivia DasMember
You can go for :
Engineering: With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 12th Standard, one of the most sought after career options is Engineering. A student can take up B. Tech program for four years, then another two years pursuing M. Tech.
– Aeronautical Engineering
– Automobile Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– Electronics & Communication Engineering
– Industrial Engineering
– Information Technology
– Instrumentation & Control Engineering
– Marine Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Mining Engineering
– Nuclear Engineering
– Print & Media Technology
There are hundreds of engineering institutes in India and the best among them are – IIT, DTU, BITS, and NIT.
Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years course. It is an undergraduate course which interested candidate can take up after 12th Standard. A student who has studied either PCM or PCB in 12th Class is eligible to apply for the course. It is a job oriented course which gives students ample career prospects in both the public and private sector.
– Bio-Technology Industries
– Drug Technician
– Drug Therapist
– Health Inspector
– Research & Development
– Research Officer
Few of the best colleges and pharmacy institutes in India are – Amrita School of Pharmacy, Banaras Hindu University, Delhi Institutes of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, and J.S.S. College of Pharmacy.
Architecture: Students who have a great deal of imagination, creativity and very good at drawing can take up B. Architecture course. It deals with the planning, construction of buildings, and utility structures. It is a 5-year program which can be pursued in one of the reputed technology institutes in India. After completing bachelor degree, a student can study masters in architecture
Further information in details: https://www.urbanpro.com/a/career-opportunities-after-12th-science-stream-with-pcm
02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6958kuku2190Member
you have got good percentage and their is variety of options their such as b tech enginerring, b pharma and many other.you can see according to your interest .thank you
02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6966Parag PatleMember
In all the responses, people have mentioned tons of opportunities and then narrowed down to three things, engineering, pharma and architecture. I won’t talk about any of those. I would take this opportunity to clear your first and foremost misconception that because you elected PCM as your subjects, your opportunities are only limited to the field of science. Even if you choose science, you can always opt for Bachelor of Science from any prestigious institute. Today we will discuss here something out of the box, which is, you can do what you want, regardless of your chosen stream. First I would suggest you to get a psychometric analysis done, to understand yourself. It won’t provide you all the answers, but tell you what to look for. Remember that, today if you take any decision based on your family pressure, you will regret for the rest of your life. Hustle now to find what you love. Below I will suggest you some streams, you can research on that to find your interest. Don’t forget that hard work persists in every field, it is up to you, where you want to invest your time and energy.
List of career options after 12th.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Public Relations and Corporate Communication
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Production Management in TV
- Post Production
- Graphics Designer
- Web Developer etc…the list goes on.
If you need further help, feel free to contact me at [email protected].
03/16/2021 at 11:46 am #2148860Suresh kumar
In my opinion, you can choose allied science for your higher studies. Allied Health Science is a newly established concept in health care and constitutes to be a separate stream of health professionals contributing to healthcare. If you are looking for this course then Campushunt will help you to get best college for your higher studies. Campushunt is one of the leading education portals in India.
BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences is amongst the list of best-allied health science colleges in Bangalore, and the best paramedical colleges in Bangalore.BGS Global Institute of Allied Health Sciences has the finest infrastructure & a calming placid environment.
If you want to know more details then Call 7204289473 else check this Campushunt website for more details.