Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sujata Lakhsmi 1 month ago.

• Author
     Sujata Lakhsmi 

What subject should I take in 12th to be a lawyer?

Navneet Anand 

Hello Sujata ,There is no subject bar for studying law. You need to be graduate from any stream to appear for CLAT.

Thank you.

Aanchal Salecha 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hi,

To pursue law, you need to appear for CLAT examination. CLAT does not specify any subjects to be eligible, however, it is recommended that you choose arts or commerce, i you have a chance, as science would not give you the appropriate knowledge. That does not imply that you cannot pursue law after studying science in you 12th.

Thank you

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

There is no point in taking science if you wish to pursue LAW. So go for Commerce (It has two practical based/numerical based subjects and 3-4 theoretical ones) or for Humanities ( all subjective subjects).

Olivia Das 

Hi,

You can take any subject as you like, it has no significance in law. You just have to pass CLAT entrance for law.

Thank you! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account