- 05/09/2016 at 12:00 am #66Sujata LakhsmiMember
What subject should I take in 12th to be a lawyer?
- 05/25/2016 at 12:00 am #4694Navneet AnandMember
Hello Sujata ,There is no subject bar for studying law. You need to be graduate from any stream to appear for CLAT.
- 05/26/2016 at 12:00 am #4708Aanchal SalechaMember
To pursue law, you need to appear for CLAT examination. CLAT does not specify any subjects to be eligible, however, it is recommended that you choose arts or commerce, i you have a chance, as science would not give you the appropriate knowledge. That does not imply that you cannot pursue law after studying science in you 12th.
- 12/22/2016 at 12:00 am #5974Shraddha GoelMember
There is no point in taking science if you wish to pursue LAW. So go for Commerce (It has two practical based/numerical based subjects and 3-4 theoretical ones) or for Humanities ( all subjective subjects).
- 01/01/2017 at 12:00 am #6520Olivia DasMember
You can take any subject as you like, it has no significance in law. You just have to pass CLAT entrance for law.
Thank you! 🙂