This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Hi, I am preparing for Civil Services exam. What smart work can I do for my Civil Services preparation? Please give some suggestions.

Thanks

• #9814 Reply
    chanakya ias academy chanakya ias academy 

To begin the preparation for Civil Services Exam, the first step aspirants must take is to mug up the syllabus thoroughly. Aspirants must be well aware of what to study and what not and should have thorough knowledge of  syllabus. So Here, We bring to you the UPSC syllabus for all three stages of Civil Services Examination to help you understand the exact expectation of UPSC and help you acknowledge the fact that UPSC aspirants are not required to study everything under the sun, but only the relevant material as per the demand of the Examination.

Due to the complex exam procedure, the coaching assumes a crucial role. Unfortunately, it is a costly affair. But the coaching has the following advantages:

• Helps in understanding the requirements of the exam quickly, so that the preparation is focused.
    • Helps in understanding the requirements of the exam quickly, so that the preparation is focused.
    • Helps in getting many contacts with co-aspirants, which is useful for exam related information.

Devotion and Determination are the keys to the success. Be ready to work hard. But at the same time, ensure that your efforts are channelized in the right direction.

Reply To: What smart work should I do for UPSC CSE preparation?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account