This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

I am currently studying in class 12th. I am very weak with concepts. How should I prepare for JEE Mains? I am not very confident of cracking it. I want to strengthen my concepts. What should I do?

• #9710 Reply
    rahul sharma rahul sharma 
    Participant

Hello

you can take help from the following tips & tricks to prepare for JEE Exams

• Understand the basic usage of formulas and concepts you have noted
    • Make a fixed schedule
    • Make a list of books and notes and study material you want to prepare from
    • Make a complete sight on the syllabus for exams
    • mark the important topics and read them first
    • ask to your teachers if you get any doubt
    • solve previous year questions for practice
    • stay positive and work by heart don’t waste a single minute from now

You can Also take help from the following books for preparation as the Date of JEE Advanced 2018 is out

H.C VERMA for  physics

DC PANDEY for class  physics

Organic Chemistry -O.P tandon

Inorganic chemistry-JD Lee

• #9772 Reply
    Arun Khatri Arun Khatri 
    Participant

Hello, Jayant..!!

Don’t be afraid of not having good concepts, this is one of the most common problems faced by many aspirants who are preparing for JEE. You surely need strong concepts to crack the JEE exam but to build strong concepts you have to give time and dedication. You should not be comparing your preparation and concepts with other students. They also started from the same position. Building concepts

Building concepts work stepwise. You can just jump to questions of JEE level without having strong concepts. This will eventually decrease your confidence and affect your motive.

So, what you have to do is to go through all the NCERT Books. No matter how confident you are for yourself that you can easily do NCERT. Just read them, understand them, and learn them without leaving a single thing.

After you feel confident about it, go for basic level questions. Solving them will provide you the confidence you are lacking. Then go for goods books with more theory and depth such as HC Verma for Physics and RD Sharma for Maths etc. Then mater them also in the same way.

Slowly you will realize that you have more confidence in attempting questions than before. You will have the concepts you are searching for. So just cheer up and go for it. It is surely time taking but it will be an investment of time for all of your life.

Hope this will help you…!!

Best of Luck..!!

Reply To: What should I do to strengthen physics and chemistry concepts for JEE Mains?  
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account