Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I take admission in LPU in B.Tech CS but I don’t know any programming language perfectly what should I do for this is coaching is required?

• #4954 Reply
    Sumit Dargan Sumit Dargan 

Hello,
    First of all you may know that in which line you want to pursue your career. If you’ve taken up CS it doesn’t mean that you’ve to specifically go in a coding oriented job. For you there are 2 different options available:
    1. Tech and
    2. Non-Tech
    If you want to pursue your career in Non-tech that means you’ll have to basically align towards business, administration and management. Moreover, for higher education in the same you would have to opt for MBA or PGDM course. There are numerous job opportunities in the same field like business and management consultancy, marketing, operations, HR, financing, brokering, share market and many more.
    On the other hand if you’ve completely made up your mind that you want to pursue your career in Tech background only then personally I won’t advice you to go for any paid course wither online or offline. I would rather suggest you to go for the free e-courses offered my Microsoft, courser, internshala and similar sites by this you’ll be able to introspect yourself better and decide which line is better for you. After this if you feel this line as interesting then you may take courses for web development, Application development, Game development, Big data, Machine learning or for any other topic.

Reply To: what should I do for this Is coaching is required?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account