This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I have done MCA with 68 % and done B.com with 48 %…..I wanted to face CAT EXAM ….could it be possible?????……….if it needs 50 % in graduation can i appear for graduation exam for clearing the criteria of CAT EXAM…????

• #5498 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

I am sorry but you have to have minimum 50% marks in your graduation to be eligible for writing CAT.

But, if you belong to any othe the categories like – SC/ST/PD , then aggregate marks required reduces to 45%.

If you are not one of the above. Don’t loose hope. You have a plethora of other options left for your carrier ! 🙂

• #5796 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

You need a minimum of 50% in graduati for CAT. But you can try and pursue MBA from any private university if you desire to have a career as a Manager only. Private Universities offer great placements too. You can combine MBA with various online courses related to management and see a great career path as you graduate from there.

Reply To: What marks are required in Graduation for CAT?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account