- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488545EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the underlying idea of the third paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is not enough for a textbook to contain data derived from various sources if students do not find them useful.
- Textbooks can never be exhaustive as they will always be constrained by limited scope of studies and researches made.
- Unquestionable reliability of data made available is more important than the quantum of data.
- A textbook must be unblemished in character, authoritative in tenor and subject-matter oriented.
- Conventional textbooks are not useful to students as they contain inputs that may be little more than sum and substance.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad