- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488557EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the underlying idea of the third paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Mendelian concept had turned the whole issue of heredity topsy-turvy in 1920s and 1930s.
- The Mendelian concept did not have much to do with the kind of reactions that one noticed in 1920s and 1930s.
- It was not the Mendelian concept but its uncritical application that had set in motion a mechanistic, deterministic and unscientific approach.
- Hereditarians were accused of being extreme in their approach to the concept of heredity.
- Unscientific methods were employed to apply the simple Mendelian concept of heredity.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad