- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488563EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the underlying idea of the opening paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Some people have invested more time and energy on creation of milieu than on the thing itself for which milieu is created.
- There are people, quite sizeable in number, who choose to cast aside literature in order to set things right first.
- It is always difficult to resist temptation of laying down norms and if possible rules before laying hands on creative works.
- There have been quite a large number of people including Arnold who have excelled in this task of laying down norms for literature.
- Critics are not necessarily the best of writers.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad