- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488569EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the underlying idea of the fourth paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is neither possible nor desirable to have any tether-post of formula to which a work of literature can be tied down.
- The primary function of a true critic is to preserve traditions wherever they existed and present them as `current of ideas.`
- In addition to preserving traditions, a critic must see literature in its entirety, not in pieces; and must help the poet understand his own creation.
- It is possible to have minds of both the first-order and the second-order in one individual playing out as poet and critic.
- Following traditions preserved over a long period of time may not be just a formula.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad