- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488559EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the underlying idea of the fourth paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- While some complex traits may not be inherited, genes may help in developing the nervous system that shapes up our life.
- Genes affect behavioral pattern of an individual and directly influence his intellectual growth.
- Heredity plays an important role in determining the quality of an individual in as much as it shapes his being and his behavior.
- Heredity plays a crucial but undeterministic role in determining our behavior trends and intellectual levels.
- Genes shape not only our approach to life; it also shapes the length and size of our hands and other limbs.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad