- 04/15/2019 at 3:08 am #484340EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the thematic highlight of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The socio-economic development of Egypt has been possible largely due to the presence of Nile.
- Egypt is aptly named the 'Gift of the Nile'.
- The extent and easiness of inland navigation was probably one of the principal causes of the early development in Egypt.
- Many civilizations flourished in the basins of great rivers and Egypt is one of the glorious examples of the phenomenon.
- The development of the inland transportation through Nile and its tributaries has boosted agriculture and commerce in Egypt.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad