- 04/15/2019 at 5:42 am #488591EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the thematic highlight of the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The ruling class and the people with power decide the laws and the punishment.
- Morality and crime are two different things and a crime cannot be said to be amoral because the basis of the criminal statutes is not morality.
- Crime cannot be demarcated into good or bad, or right or wrong; it depends on the beliefs of the society prevalent at that time.
- Things that are forbidden are not necessarily evil and do not demand a punishment for the same; it depends more on the whims of the ruling class.
- Punishment follows for violation of the law and has nothing to do with morality.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad