Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team
    Myself Eshwar and I m present here today to know some details regarding the scope of Microbiology in the current society. As I m a student of this field I would like to know these details so that I could have a clear idea regarding my future. So anyone could please help me in knowing the same.

• #8426 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Eshwar

You have really chosen one of the best and the rarest groups in this field of medicine. Based on your request here below I have mentioned all the details regarding the Microgbiology:

There is vast scope in the field of microbiology due to the advancement in the field of science and technology. The scope in this field is immense due to the involvement of microbiology in many fields like medicine, pharmacy, diary, industry, clinical research, water industry, agriculture, chemical technology and nanotechnology. The study of microbiology contributes greatly to the understanding of life through enhancements and intervention of microorganisms. There is an increase in demand for microbiologists in India and globally. A microbiologist can innovate new diagnostic kits, discover new drugs, teach, research, etc.

Reply To: What is the Scope of Microbiology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account