This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sachin Mishra 1 month ago.

• Author
     Sachin Mishra 
    I needed to know what is the scope of MBA with IPR( intellectual property rights).
    i have already pursued my mba… will it make sense of me studying IPR abroad . If so what would be the career scope
     Amit Kumar 

After getting trained in various dimensions and technicalities associated with Intellectual property, you can opt for lucrative career avenues as a Legal Adviser in various global and national organizations. These organizations are always looking for suitable and competent professionals IPR professional to handle their Intellectual property issues.

Amit Kumar 

After getting trained in various dimensions and technicalities associated with Intellectual property, you can opt for lucrative career avenues as a Consultant in various global and national organizations. These organizations are always looking for suitable and competent professionals IPR professional to handle their Intellectual property issues. IPR professionals are supposed to handle the patent issues too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account