Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello Team

Myself Rohit from Mysore and I m here to know details regarding the salary package which is provided to the persons who have completed their Masters in biotechnology . As I’m currently having my Bachelor degree and have a thought of doing the Masters in this field. I want to know some details regarding this so that I will be able to take my final decision in choosing my career path.

• #8362 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Rohit

Biotechnology is one of the most important fields in the current generation.Here are some details I have mentioned about the feild and the career in that field:

Biotechnology is a vast area where one can find various career opportunities. M. Sc course in Biotechnology helps the candidate to get in to a promising career with lucrative salary packages. The growing field of Biotechnology offer job opportunities both in public as well as private sector enterprises. Food processing industries and Bio-processing industries are areas where biotechnology graduates are demanded highly. The candidate can search for job vacancies in organizations dealing with food processing and pharmaceutics.

M. Sc graduates in Biotechnology are needed in research laboratories in order to carry out research (in developing innovative elements). Post graduation in Biotechnology helps the candidates to apply for designated job positions like Research scientist, Quality Controller, etc. Academics are other area where these candidates can get in to and can have rewarding compensation packages. The salary packages offered to the aspirant increases with adequate work experience and expertise in the job.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/salaries-after-m-sc-biotechnology/#ixzz4atbwcgD5

Reply To: What is the Salary Package for Masters in biotechnology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account