This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello

I’m komitla from Bangalore and I m very interested in the design side so for which I want to choose this as my career. so anyone could kindly provide me with the details of being an architect and what are the necessary things that I must be aware of being an architect in India and what is the salary and the career that will be in this current position of the society and how much far it is justified to take care of these.

• #7896 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello komitla

this is interesting to hear that you are interested in the designing side and has a greater hopes in this. coming to your question answer I would like to provide you with the details like A Design Architect earns an average salary of Rs 366,350 per year. Experience strongly influences pay for this job. A skill in Project Coordinating is associated with high pay for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years’ experience in this field.Plan your career path. Drag job titles to investigate a particular path and click on a link to see where particular career can lead

Salary

Rs 173,720 – Rs 1,040,863
    Bonus

Rs 1,622 – Rs 103,156
    Profit Sharing

Rs 0.00 – Rs 204,257
    Total Pay (?)

Rs 174,342 – Rs 1,152,995
Reply To: what is the salary of an architect
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or