This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sunaina Sunaina 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Sunaina Sunaina 

Hello i am yash, currently I am a b.com student. I’m thinking to pursue MBA from abroad. I have a keen interest in singapore because of the amazing exposure and opportunities.

• #8670 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Yash

MBA is really an interesting field to work on if you are really interested. Here are the complete details regarding the eligibility:

The requirement for MBA in Singapore is a bachelors degree from a reputed university. Some of the universities may also require GMAT or/and work experience. James Cook University, EASB, Dimensions International College, MDIS, Kaplan International College and PSB are some good colleges where work experience is not required.
    Initially students need to send complete application form (can be online also)along with all the documents such as: academic transcripts, a strong SOP, LOR, copy of passport and other documents as required by the University. This application needs to be compiled together in a proper manner.
    If application gets selected, you will get an offer letter.
    Fee is paid after receiving the offer letter. Health insurance is mandatory for studying in Singapore.
    Then prepare the documents required for Study Permit, but the study permit is applied in Singapore by the institution.

Reply To: What is the requirement ( eligibility) for mba in singapore?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account