- 04/15/2019 at 3:14 am #484531EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
What is the relationship between the two highlighted portions in the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The first statement provides secondary evidence in favor of the intermediate conclusion that can be drawn from the second statement which builds on the premise of the argument.
- The first provides an interplay of cause and effect that acts as evidence to the conclusion drawn in the second sentence.
- The first statement provides a pattern of cause and effect that provides secondary evidence in support of the conclusion that can be reasonably drawn from the second statement.
- If the first statement is taken to be true, the second statement must also be true.
- The first statement presents clear-cut evidence while the second provides one of a possible range of conclusions.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad