This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dinesh kumar 3 months ago.

• Author
     Sunita 

I am going to complete my 12th standard soon. I am preparing for the entrance exams of engineering. In counselling we might get hundreds of colleges. I am confused as in which college to aim for. Can you list the top ranking engineering colleges in India. So that I can study to pass my entrance exams in order to meet that college’s cutoff.

• #2081259 Reply
     Aravinth Digicliff 
    Participant

Some of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore are:
    RV College of Engineering
    BMS College of Engineering
    Ramaiah Institute of Technology
    Jain University
    Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
    CMR University

CMR University – School of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore, offers various programmes in the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. In the undergraduate level, the university offers B.Tech programmes in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and computer engineering, computer and communication engineering and information technology. The university also offers various M.Tech. programmes in CSE (Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Cyber Forensics), ECE (Intelligent Systems) and MECH (CAD/CAM Engineering). For more information, you can visit the CMRU website:

School of Engineering and Technology

• #2082124 Reply
     dinesh kumar 
    Participant
Reply To: What is the ranking of engineering colleges in india
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account