This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Please inform in detail about criteria’s for admitting a student from Maharashtra
    also send the fee structure of entire course?

Thanks.Regards.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?
    Admission/Eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Veterinary Science:
    • The candidate should have a minimum education of 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English from a recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST & BC categories) excluding optional subject.

You can visit the website of the college in which you want to take admission and find the application form there. 🙂

Olivia Das 
    Hi Avantika,
    You have to see which college you like, then go to there website for further information on the application procedure.
    Eligibility criteria for Bachelor in Veterinary Science:
    The candidate should have a minimum education of 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry,Biology and English from a recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST & BC categories) excluding optional subject.
    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account