Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

What is the procedure to take admission for M.Sc Microbiology in Gujarat after doing bachelor in Pune university?

And i want to know that do we have to give any competitive or entrance exam for that?

And the results of Gujarat board have arrived earlier than Pune board so the admission have been started, so how we will get seats then ??

Suggest Me Please??

• #6068 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

You need a BSc in Microbiology to get admission in MSc in Gujarat.
    There is no competitive/entrance exam for the same.

Check the website of the college for further details about the degree. 🙂

• #6548 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc in Microbiology

Though eligibility requirements may vary with college/University, B.Sc in Microbiology is the basic qualification required. B.Sc holders having studied microbiology as the main subject or as one of the subsidiary subjects are eligible. Other than this, Thapar University also considers candidates with bachelor’s degree in any of the following subjects.

• Biochemistry
    • Biotechnology
    • Life Sciences
    • Medical Sciences
    • Pharmacy

Eligible candidate must hold a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Those seeking admission to Shivaji University should have completed B.Sc in Microbiology with a minimum of 50% marks.
    JECRC University considers B.Sc holders with a minimum of 55% marks in any of the following subjects.

• Chemistry
    • Botany
    • Zoology
    • Microbiology
    • Biotechnology

Admission Procedure for M.Sc in Microbiology

Admission to M.Sc in Microbiology is done either on the basis of entrance exams or merit. Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology under Gujarat University offers admission to the course on merit basis. JECRC University also selects students on the basis of B.Sc marks.

Universities like Thapar University, Pune University, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, etc conducts entrance test for admission process. Admission test conducted by Thapar University comprises of two separate sections, section I and section II. Section I contain questions from subject areas of chemistry. For section II, questions will be from any of the following topics.

• Earth Sciences
    • Biological Sciences
    • Mathematics and Physics

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/admission-procedure-for-msc-in-microbiology/#ixzz4UXGBqd2e

Reply To: What is the procedure to take admission for M.Sc Microbiology in Gujarat?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account